“PixelicaT.M is registered trade mark and a business unit of Oxygen Design - Lambros Sotiriou”, is a company incorporated under the laws of Greece with registered Company Number 236621 and registered Tax Number 129603657, having its corporate seat and registered offices at Athens Greece, Spata Ippokratous 81, P.S 19004 (hereinafter referred to as “Pixelica by Oxygen Design ”)
- The Pixelica by Oxygen Design web site
Pixelica by Oxygen Design is an online eshop for fine art photographs. Members can purchase art & design goods via the Pixelica by Oxygen Design Internet eshop platform (www.Pixelica.art)
Pixelica by Oxygen Design reserves the right to modify registration requirements from time to time.
For further information about how Pixelica by Oxygen Design works and what are the rights and obligations of Pixelica by Oxygen Design Members, please refer to Pixelica by Oxygen Design ’s Terms & Conditions here.
- Pixelica by Oxygen Design as Data Controller
"Pixelica by Oxygen Design LTD.", is the data controller of personal information collected and processed through Pixelica by Oxygen Design for the provision of our Services.
Your privacy is important to us and we have taken steps to ensure that we do not collect more information from you than is necessary for us to provide you with our services and to protect your account. We appreciate your trust in Pixelica by Oxygen Design to use and share information about you, carefully and sensibly.
Information including address, phone number, payment and billing details, will be collected at the time of user registration or while placing order on the Site. If you are registering a Pixelica by Oxygen Design account through social media platforms such as Facebook, we may collect your account name and profile photo at those platforms.
- Collection of Information
- We collect personal information (defined as personal data) from you and any device (including mobile devices), including your real name, user name, email address, phone number, message contents.
For example, we collect information you give us, when You:
- use our Site and Pixelica by Oxygen Design Services,
- register for an account with us,
- provide us information on a web form,
- update or add information to your account, or
- when otherwise correspond with us.
The decision to provide this information is optional, however, if you elect not to provide such information, you will not be able to complete the registration process, or enjoy certain products or services.
- Pixelica by Oxygen Design not collect and store informations of your credit cards.
- We may also collect other information such us automatic information, by using cookies and similar technologies, which may include the following:
- browser information, including browser type;
- device information, including screen dimensions, device brand and model;
- time spent on the Services and your activities on the Services, clicks on the Pixelica by Oxygen Design site and other anonymous traffic data;
- your location data as derived from IP address;
- other content that you generate, or that is connected to your account (such as adding to your shopping cart, adding items to your shopping cart);
- additional information we are required or authorized by applicable national laws to collect and process in order to authenticate or identify you or to verify the information we have collected;
- unique identification numbers, including IP address and mobile device identifier and
- aggregated information.
- Pixelica by Oxygen Design ’s automated systems may monitor, scan and analyze the contents of every message sent through its messages platform, between Members to detect and prevent fraudulent activity or violations of the Pixelica by Oxygen Design Terms and Conditions and Policies in general. This monitoring and analysis may occur before, during, or after the message is sent, or while in storage, and may result in your message being delayed or withheld. Pixelica by Oxygen Design may store message contents.
We ask that you avoid submitting more information than it is required and especially the following sensitive information, except where such information is legally required: race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, nationality, national origin, ethnic origin, religion, beliefs or creed, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or trade union membership information.
- Why does Pixelica by Oxygen Design collect Data?
- We use your personal information to Operate, Provide and Improve our Services, to contact you about your account and our Services, to fulfill a contract with you and comply with our legal obligations, to provide You with a personalized experience on Pixelica by Oxygen Design ,
- verifying your identity;
- verifying your eligibility to register as a user of our Site;
- processing your registration as a user, providing you with a log-in ID for the Site and maintaining and managing your registration;
- providing you with assistance, help desk services and responding to your queries, feedback, claims or disputes;
- facilitating communication between buyers on Pixelica by Oxygen Design
- assessing account security and transaction risks of sellers and buyers, detecting and preventing fraud and other security incidents;
- personalizing our communication with you based on your browsing records, equipment information we collected and your order history, and performing research or statistical analysis in order to improve the content and layout of Pixelica by Oxygen Design , and to improve our product offerings and services, including, for example, using anonymized data for machine learning purposes;
- identifying, developing and marketing products and services that we believe you will value, including across browsers and devices, in accordance with applicable laws. Cookies or other similar technologies may be used to provide you with advertising based upon your browsing activities and interests. Where we are required by applicable law, we will seek your consent prior to sending you communications for marketing purposes;
- to respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests;
- to send information to you and to send you communications that we believe may be of interest to you, including any communications for marketing purposes related to the Services, - to conduct appropriate anti-fraud checks if considered necessary under the circumstances;
- for our business purposes, such as data analysis, fraud monitoring and prevention, developing new products, enhancing, improving or modifying our Services, identifying usage trends, and determining the effectiveness of our campaigns,
- as we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law; (b) to comply with legal process and our legal obligations; (c) to respond to requests or requirements from public, law and government authorities (including national security and law enforcement requirements) and private parties; (d) to enforce our Terms and Conditions; (e) to protect our operations; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of you or others; (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain; and (h) to prevent or stop activity we may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, illegal, unethical or legally actionable activity.
- We and any third party service providers may use other information from the Services that is linked or reasonably linked to a particular computer or device:
- to operate, improve, analyze and manage the Services,
- to ensure the Services function properly,
- for marketing and advertising purposes,
- to provide you with personalized location-based services and content through the use of your device’s physical location (where permitted by law),
- to track your use of the Services to improve the design and functionality of the Services,
- to supplement your other information with additional information we receive from third parties such as advertising segments to allow us to target ads to you that may be of interest to you,
- to measure and report on the success of marketing campaigns,
- to diagnose server problems and administer the Services via your IP Address (a number automatically assigned to the computer or device that you are using by your Internet service provider), and
- as we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law; (b) to comply with legal process and our legal obligations; (c) to respond to requests or requirements from public, law and government authorities (including national security and law enforcement requirements) and private parties; (d) to enforce our Terms and Conditions (e) to protect our operations; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of you or others; (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain; and (h) to prevent or stop activity we may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, illegal, unethical or legally actionable activity.
- Cookies and Similar Technologies
If you do not wish to receive emails from Pixelica by Oxygen Design , then please click here to Unsubscribe. If you do not wish to receive marketing emails, or product view emails, then please follow the opt-out instructions on any marketing email you receive.
Please note that, if you request to be removed from our email marketing list, then you may still receive non-marketing emails, such as confirmations from us regarding any orders that you have placed on our Site.
If you would like to deactivate our ability to analyze your anonymous browsing and purchase behaviour through the use of this service, then you may deactivate the setting on your Web browser which allows you to accept cookies. If you choose to do this, however, then you will be unable to use certain features and services offered on our website, including the ability to offer an item for sale or to make a purchase of an item listed and available on Pixelica by Oxygen Design .
- Information sharing and disclosure of Personal Data
- Your personal information (such as name, phone number and email address) collected from Pixelica by Oxygen Design may be shared:
- as we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law; (b) to comply with legal process and our legal obligations; (c) to respond to requests or requirements from public, law and government authorities (including national security and law enforcement requirements) and private parties; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of you or others; (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain; and (h) to prevent or stop activity we may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, illegal, unethical or legally actionable activity.
- We ask our service providers to confirm that their privacy and security practices are consistent with ours, we provide our service providers with only the information necessary for them to perform the services we request, and we ask our service providers not to use such information for any purpose other than as specified by Pixelica by Oxygen Design .
- Access and rights regarding Personal Information
If you are a resident in the European Union, please refer to section Visitors from the European Union below for more information.
If and to the extent permitted by applicable law, we may charge you a fee for the processing of any request you make regarding your Personal Data.
- Third Parties
- Security matters
Information that we collect is stored using procedures and practices reasonably designed to help protect from accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure of, or access to, personal information transmitted, stored or otherwise processed by us.
- Use of Pixelica by Oxygen Design By Minors
- International Information Transfers
- Visitors Users from the European Union
If you are in the EEA, your data controller is Pixelica by Oxygen Design For contact details, please see section "contact" here below.
Legal Basis for Data Processing
If we collect and use your Personal Data in reliance on our legitimate interests (or those of any third party), this interest will normally be to operate our Site, provide our Pixelica by Oxygen Design services, manage your relationship with us and communicate with you as necessary to provide our services to you and for our legitimate commercial interest, for instance, when responding to your queries, improving our Site and Pixelica by Oxygen Design services, undertaking marketing, or for the purposes of ensuring the security of our Site and Pixelica by Oxygen Design services and detecting or preventing illegal activities such as fraud, counterfeiting etc. We may have other legitimate interests and if appropriate we will make clear to you at the relevant time what those legitimate interests are.
If we ask you to provide Personal Data to comply with a legal requirement or to enter into a contract with you, we will make this clear at the relevant time and advise you whether the provision of your Personal Data is mandatory or not (as well as of the possible consequences if you do not provide your Personal Data). In some instances, you may be required to provide us with Personal Data for processing as described above, in order for us to be able to provide you all of our services, and for you to use all the features of Pixelica by Oxygen Design .
We retain your Personal Data as long as we have an ongoing legitimate business need to do so for example to provide services or products to you, or as required or permitted by applicable laws, such as tax and accounting laws. When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your Personal Data, we will either delete or anonymize it or, if this is not possible (for example, because your Personal Data has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your Personal Data and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
If you have questions about or need further information concerning the legal basis on which we collect and use your Personal Data, please contact us using the contact details provided under section "contact" below.
International Transfers of Personal Data
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area, you have the following data protection rights, which you can exercise at any time by contact using the contact details provided under section "contact" below:
- The right to access, correct, update or request deletion of your Personal Data.
- The right to object to processing of your personal information when it is based on our legitimate interests, and separately the right to object to direct marketing.
- The right to ask us, in some situations, to restrict processing of your personal information or request portability of your personal information.
- The right to opt-out of marketing communications we may send you at any time. You can exercise this right by clicking on the “unsubscribe” or “opt-out” link in the marketing e-mails we send you. To opt-out of other forms of marketing, then please contact us using the contact details provided under section "contact" below.
- If we have collected and process your personal information with your consent, then you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- The right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority.
We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
If you are aware of changes or inaccuracies in your information, you should inform us of such changes so that our records may be updated or corrected.